Saturday, June 27, 2015

Random Questionnaire

I found this super long questionnaire post on Tumblr and thought I’d take the time to answer them as honestly as I can. Please click here for more.
Since the link is often not working...here is the questionnaire in full:

1: Name Maria
2: Age: 39
3: 3 Fears: Rodents of any kind, Fear itself, & Losing my loved ones
4: 3 things I love: My Husband & Children (which I count as 1), Nature, Being Entertained
5: 4 turns on: Wisdom, Laughter, Creativity, Humility
6: 4 turns off: Arrogance, Gossip, Snobbiness, Selfishness
7: My best friend: The Husband
8: Sexual orientation: Straight
9: My best first date: Mini-golfing
10: How tall am I: 5 feet even
11: What do I miss? Nothing specific….just moments in time—my kids as babies, silly moments with my small group of friends in high school, traveling memories with my family etc…
12: What time were I born: I don’t know.
13: Favorite color: baby blue
14: Do I have a crush: Aside from my husband, I always have some sort of Celebrity Crush going on.
15: Favorite quote: “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress”–Anonymous
16: Favorite place: Home & basically anywhere my family is
17: Favorite food: Shrimp Scampi
18: Do I use sarcasm: It’s one of my languages.
19: What am I listening to right now: Lego Ninjago, a show my kids are watching
20:First thing I notice in a new person: Their smile (or lack thereof)
21: Shoe size: Womens 7
22: Eye color: Brown
23: Hair color: Black (with a few wispy white hairs)
24: Favorite style of clothing: Shorts & a nice blouse
25: Ever done a prank call? No
27: Meaning behind my URL: represents a union between the Husband & I
28: Favorite movie: Return to Me starring David Duchovny and Minnie Driver
29: Favorite song: always changing, but I love Pop Music & hit songs
30: Favorite band: Black Eyed Peas
31:How I feel right now: Relaxed
32: Someone I love: My Husband
33: My current relationship status: Happily married
34: My relationship with my parents: I get along very well with my Mom & Step-Dad. I’m not in contact with my biological Father.
35: Favorite holiday: Christmas
36:Tattoos and piercing: No tattoos, standard ear piercing—one on each ear lobe.
37: Tattoos and piercing i want: I would love a Lego tattoo on my inside wrist. I don’t want any additional piercings.
38: The reason I joined Tumblr: I love the varied posts that cater to my interests.
39: Do I and my last ex hate each other? I don’t really have any exes…I have been with my husband since I was 19 years old.
40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts? Yes
41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted? Yes
42: When did I last hold hands? Like very recently…my husband & I regularly hold hands.
43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes
44: Have You shaved your legs in the past three days? Yes
45: Where am I right now? At my desk in front of my computer
46: If I were drunk and can’t stand, who’s taking care of me? My Husband
47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? Reasonable level
48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad? No
49: Am I excited for anything? Yes
50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? Yes
51: How often do I wear a fake smile? Ohhh…interesting question…maybe more than I should?
52:When was the last time I hugged someone? A few minutes ago.
53:What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me? I’d be very upset.
54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not? No. My trust is sacred.
55: What is something I disliked about today? The hot weather
56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Chris Pratt
57: What do I think about most? My kids
58:What’s my strangest talent? Making meals with the plainest ingredients
59: Do I have any strange phobias? Rodents. I feel like I may have been tortured by them in another life or something, that’s how much I don’t want them anywhere in my vicinity.
60:Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Definitely behind.
61:What was the last lie I told?  Not sure.
62:Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Texting. I don’t like talking on the phone & I prefer video chatting even less.
63:Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Yes to ghosts. Maybe to aliens.
64:Do I believe in magic? Not really
65:Do I believe in luck? Yes
66:What’s the weather like right now? Warm and sunny
67: What was the last book I’ve read? A contemporary romance novel called “Crossing the Line” by Nicola Marsh
68: Do I like the smell of gasoline? No
69: Do I have any nicknames? Inday
70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had? Nothing worth mentioning
71: Do I spend money or save it? Save
72: Can I touch my nose with a tongue? No
73: Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me? Yes
74: Favorite animal? Manatee
75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM? sleeping
76: What do I think  Satan’s last name is? He’s like Madonna or Cher, he only goes by one name.
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it? Let’s Get It Started by the Black Eyed Peas.
78: How can you win my heart? By being kind to my kids & Husband
79:What would I want to be written on my tombstone? Proud Mom, Happy Wife, Strived to live on the positive side of life.
80:What is my favorite word?  Laugh
 81:My top 5 blogs on tumblr: I don’t have specific blogs but I love the music blogs, celebrity news blogs, positive life blogs, & jokes
82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? When in doubt, try kindness first.
83: Do I have any relatives in jail? Not totally sure. Maybe in-laws?
84:I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? Flight & Invisibility
85:What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? I’m kind of afraid to answer that….but it’s along the lines of how I feel about certain people in my life–not so much my friends, but just people in general. Sometimes, silence is the most diplomatic way to live.
86:What is my current desktop picture? A picture of my family on our most recent trip to Florida at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
87:Had sex? Yes
88: Bought condoms? Yes
89: Gotten pregnant? Yes
90: Failed a class? No
91: Kissed a boy? Yes
92: Kissed a girl? No
93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? Yes
94: Had job? Yes
95: Left the house without my wallet? Yes
96:Bullied someone on the internet? Never
97:Had sex in public? No. (Phew! That’s my story & I’m sticking to it.)
98:Played on a sports team? No
99:Smoked weed? No.
100:Did drugs? No
101:Smoked cigarettes? No
102:Drank alcohol? Yes…but I’ve never been drunk.  Man, I’m such a goody goody. But I’m a proud goody goody. ☺
103:Am I a vegetarian/vegan? No
104:Been overweight? Yes. Constant struggle
105:Been underweight? No. So not familiar  with this problem.
106:Been to a wedding? Many
107:Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? Maybe not straight…but I’m on my computer A LOT!
108:Watched TV for 5 hours straight? Again, not straight…but I can certainly binge watch when the opportunity arises.
109:Been outside my home country? Well I was born in another country, so yes.
110:Gotten my heart broken? No. I married my first-love.
111:Been to a professional sports game? Yes. Free tickets come my way sometimes.
112:Broken a bone? No
113:Cut myself? Yes
114:Been to prom? No. I actually participated in a Non-Prom with my friends. It was weird for some people but I cherish the memory.
115:Been in an airplane? Yes
116:Fly by helicopter? No
117:What concerts have I been to? I went to a Sharon Cuneta concert in grade school. And a Transiberian Orchestra Concert with a group. Other than that, I enjoy free concerts in the park. I love music but don’t enjoy the crowds at concerts.
118:Had a crush on someone of the same sex? No. But I appreciate beauty.
119:Learned another language? Yes. English, since my first language is Tagalog.
120:Wore make up? Yes
121:Lost my virginity before I was 18? No
122:Had oral sex? Yes
123:Dyed my hair? No
124:Voted in a presidential election? Yes!
125:Rode in an ambulance? No
126:Had a surgery? No
127:Met someone famous? Saw Joey McKintyre from NKOTB on Venice Beach & snagged a picture.
128:Stalked someone on a social network? No, but I look at pages sometimes to see what someone’s up to. And I’ve looked at open pages of non-facebook friends. I call it Facebook stalking but in a non-creepy way. ☺
129:Peed outside? Yes
130:Been fishing? Yes, but I don’t enjoy it. I guess it’s hypocritical, but I feel sorry for the fish although I eat fish & buy it at the store.
131:Helped with charity? Yes
132: Been rejected by a crush? Technically no, since I married young & never pursued any childhood crushes.
133: Broken a mirror? Yes
134: What do I want for birthday? Amazon gift card

No comments:

Post a Comment