Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Don't Do Drugs...Hope They're Really Listening

Along with most schools nationwide, my boys' school participated in Red Ribbon Week at the end of October. The main message was YOLO (You only live once), Don't Use Drugs.  Of course, I've always told my kids about the dangers of drugs, but as all involved parents can relate, I hope that they've been listening and follow through in the decisions they make.  As they are now experiencing the jungle that is Middle School, I hope that the continuous conversations we've had and messages they receive in school truly help them to make the correct choices as they navigate the road called life. Peer pressure is a real and scary beast. Here is a great video offering suggestions to kids about how to say "no.

Full activities planned! YOLO!
Precious hand prints. They pledged to keep their hands off drugs.  I pray they follow through.
Red Accessories Day....because they're "too cool for drugs".
Shades Day...because they're "future is too bright".
And here's a stay drug free shirt I wholeheartedly endorse:
Tacos...yes!!!

So, for adults and kids alike, always remember YOLO and don't do drugs!
Tags: #DontDoDrugs #StayDrugFree   Save on Wedding Favors @ Beau-coup.com Are you ready for Halloween? The best costumes go fast; get yours today and beat the rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment