Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing everyone a day & life filled with hearts & love.♥  In honor of the romantic love I've been blessed with, I've filled out this questionnaire for married (that's us), engaged or dating couples. Feel free to copy & paste and fill out with your own answers for personal social media sites. Again, Happy Valentine's Day! XO
Love & friendship ♥

Who is older? Me, by 6 months
Did you go to the same school? Same high school
Who is the most sensitive? Most definitely me
Who has the worst temper? Me
Who is more social? It depends, but more often me.
Who is more stubborn? Him (although he would probably debate me)
Who wakes up first? Me
Who has a bigger family? He does   
Do you ever get flowers? Not recently but only because I made it clear I don’t want any. But I'm not opposed to Ghirardelli brownies, for the record.
Who wears the pants? We both wear pants. What kind of question is this?
😜
Who cries more? Oh, most definitely me.
Who hogs the bed? Him
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is a better cook? Me
 More sarcastic? He is
 Smarter? Depends on the situation
 Most Common sense? I’d say, him. LOL! 

Who is more messy? He is
Who is a better singer? He is
Who is a better driver? He is. I hate driving & I'm waiting for the day when technology will allow me to be a permanent passenger. LOL! 
How long have you been together? 16 years of marriage, 21 years as a couple. ♥
Our beloved offsprings & one of the greatest products of our love. ♥
Love is...

So thankful for our love. ♥
Found these red heart-shaped raviolis at the store. Cute themed dinner for my loves. ♥
XO! Happy Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

customized wine glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment