Thursday, June 22, 2017

Use Social Media to Impact People

I love Social Media! I use Facebook to connect with friends I know from the past & present, as well as get updates on the latest news from around the world.  It's also a great tool to get a feel for what matters to people in politics, arts and entertainment, & other genres of pop culture (I mean, there are some amazing recipes on Facebook!)  Twitter offers much of what Facebook offers, but more fast paced and in a more broader sense.  Campaigns are easier to start on Twitter and one's reach can be limitless due to hashtags and retweets. Tumblr has fun posts.  And Instagram is a place to showcase one's creativity through photographs and captions. There are loads of other social media out there that I personally choose not to join, but I know people enjoy them.  

But like the above meme points out, make sure your intention is not to impress people but to impact them.  It's something that I always want to have in the back of my mind.  I want to share information that matters to me and spread happiness and positivity.  I want to share the things that make me happy, but I don't want my posts to express arrogance or hurt people.

Keep looking for inspirations in everyday life, on & off the internet.  And spread positive thoughts & kindness always! ♥
 
 
Coffee, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, L-Theanine, Black Pepper, Mushrooms, L-Theanine, Tea, Coconut Creamer, Non-Dairy, Nootropics, Adaptogens, superfoods, functional coffee, brain-health, instant coffee, Green Tea, energy drink, breakfast 15% off Site wide! reception supplies ERetail LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment