Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Cosplay is King at SDCC 2017!

This year's San Diego Comic-con was as it always is--jam packed with pop culture galore in all shapes, sizes and disguises.  It was a feast for the geek soul & my family and I had an absolute blast & memories that will stay with us for a lifetime! There were so many amazing cosplay outfits and the Huz especially had a fun time taking photos with some of the best ones! Here they are....
This was one of my favorites as well as the Huz'. It's the Walking Dead crew! There's Rick, Alice and Carl! Notice the chocolate pudding prop...diehard fans would recognize that from an episode.
The Huz with Disney princesses/female leads!
This amazing dude is the "Hip Hop Storm Trooper" & he's built quite a reputation as a cosplayer. Everyone knows and recognizes him.  So, of course, I had to snag a picture.
This is a great couple cosplay of Tarzan and Jane.
Link (my youngest) and a cute cosplayer Young Link.
My teenager with a couple of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The boys loved this cosplay of Link that bought the DLC.
This is a fabulous Speedy cosplay.
There were a few Reys walking around & this one was by far one of the best we spotted.
These Storm Troopers would not tolerate The Huz' shenanigans. LOL!
What can I say except, you're welcome!?! 
At least the boys can say they caught two!
and the last one I'll be sharing is pretty special and appropriate...
My AFOL and a Lego guy!
We have so many more pictures of a really wonderful few days! If I shared them all, this entry would simply be too long! LOL! Comic-con 2017 will be in our hearts and memories for years to come.  I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to share such wonderful experiences with my family. Celebrate you & never be afraid to geek out! XOXO

 
 
 
 
Eufy Security 2022 New Year Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment