Friday, February 9, 2018

What Made You Laugh Today?

I love the saying, "gratitude turns what we have into enough". In my continuing and ever forward moving quest to live a life of gratitude, I want to focus on the gift of laughter.  Laughing is one of my favorite things to do and I'm thankful for the funny people around me that give me joy. And thank you internet for the ever flowing source of creative & sometimes outrageous humor out there! 
Here's a "parent joke" that some might be able to relate to. (As the mother of older kids, don't worry, it gets better.  When their teenagers, they have very little desire to cuddle with you let alone sleep in the same bed.) LOL!!
Some Dad's get the BEST sleep!  LOL!
Dedicated to my favorite teachers!
Accurate, maybe? LOL!
So, does this count?
Numbers don't lie, right?
If you're politically sensitive & lean towards the right, you might want to skip the following joke.
Honestly, who wouldn't want to yell that?! Just too perfect!
Really though, why the double standard?
And the next one is another political joke & may possibly offend?  Skip or read at your discretion.
Who is this guy running against?  I'm reserving my right to vote for the other canine.
Life can get so serious.  Make sure you find time to look at the funny things in life and enjoy laughter!
Shop for Autographed Classic Movie Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment