Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Adventures at the LA Zoo & Botanical Gardens

                         

My feet are tired but my heart is happy. We had such a good time today at the LA Zoo & Botanical Gardens. Please check them out for information on conservation and protection of wildlife and endangered species. 

I was super excited to see some elephants, but for today, they weren't in a super mood to come out & play. They mostly stayed in the back far reaches of their exhibits. What little I did glimpse of some of them were nice though. The giraffes were more animated today and definitely took some time to strut their stuff.  I love the way they move--reminds me of models on a runway. 😊The flamingos were also fun to see and actually super relaxing to just watch. I saw kangaroos in person for the first time and I didn't realize how super cute they are.

 
Seeing the zebras up close and personal made me realize how much I love them. They are spectacular.

The highlight of the day was when a mother gorilla came out in front of us with the cutest baby gorilla on its back.  These beautiful creatures don't need a baby carrier to "wear their baby". 😊

I cherish any and all moments making memories with my loves. Today, I again focus on my gratitude for them--the laughs and good times that we share. As always, I wish all light & love. XOXO

Up to 47% OFF on eufy Appliances Christmas Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment