Monday, May 16, 2022

Our Side Tree Got a Buzz Cut

We let our side tree get overgrown. And for a variety of reasons, we needed to trim it down significantly. I don't know why it makes me feel a certain way when change happens. Right before we committed to having it done, I remember thinking, "Are we sure about this?"  and "I hope they don't hurt the tree."  I just didn't want anything to happen to it or for it to be gone. 

Now that it's complete, it feels like a great release. The tree will grow back and potentially healthier (and happier, I'd like to think). 😊

The quote, "Constant change is here to stay." rings firm in my mind, but it also makes me hurt a little bit. It's just how life is.  And I'm reminded by it every time I see the "before & after" picture of our tree because the tree's story is still unfolding.  What it looks like now is not what it will look like months and especially years from now but it's always moving forward--growing older and wiser.😉 And that's a good thing.


 Sending light & love to anyone who needs it. 😘


Are you ready for Halloween? The best costumes go fast; get yours today and beat the rush. photography gifts 

No comments:

Post a Comment