Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Product Reviews on RXBAR, Garnier Hair, and Dove Exfoliating

I received these products through PINCHme, free of charge, to sample and review. My opinions are truthful, sincere, and completely my own.

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner

I have medium to long, relatively thick hair, so I appreciate great hair products.  Admittedly, I'm not a loyal hair care brand consumer.  I'll try anything and sometimes, I'll like it for a while and then I feel like my hair needs something different to shake it up. Then I'll go back to using the products again.  I was using another brand of shampoo with a different name brand conditioner before I decided to try these products.  First impression was that these products had a very pleasant scent.  My hair after it was dry was soft and tangle- free.  I will definitely buy this product and add it to the list of hair products I rotate with.



Dove Exfoliating Body Polish

I was so excited to try this product! First off, it smells amazing.  Then when I lathered it all over in the shower, it just felt luxurious on my skin.  It's a real treat and sort of feels like going to the spa without actually going to the spa. My skin felt soft and pampered.  Would I buy it for myself? Most likely.




RXBAR Kids Protein Bar (Chocolate Chip)


Full disclosure, I'm not a big fan of protein bars in general.  But I do have them handy for the kids to be used for snacks and such.  I usually make my brand decisions based on what's on sale for the week with previous taste approval from my kids.  But I'm very picky and will rarely rave about them unless I feel the product is deserving.  Unfortunately, this product fell very short. The texture was grainy as opposed to the texture of a candy bar.  The flavor was chocolate chip so I was hoping for a nice chocolate finish.  But the taste had the impression of being processed and artificial.  I will not be seeking out this product for purchase. 


Shop for Autographed Classic Movie Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

photography gifts Are you ready for Halloween? The best costumes go fast; get yours today and beat the rush.

1 comment: