Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Books are a Great Arm Work-out


I mean, c'mon, that's the kind of arm work-out I'm into. 😁 I'm actually a Kindle (e-reader) devotee, but hey, let's not split hairs. 😛 Here are my latest Contemporary Romance book recommendations. Please note that these titles are for adults only. 💥


Kiss of Moonlight (Lucani Lovers) by Stephanie Julian

Supernatural elements & magic center around the main couple, Kyle and Tamra.  He's an intense guy with an intense job in his magical world and she's recovering from something traumatic and is pretty magical in her own way. They don't waste any time pretending they're not drawn to each other.  But so much danger exists...

Phew! These two are pretty electric together.  But also pretty sweet.  I could definitely feel the love.


Good Cop by Liz Kelly  
The love triangle in this story between Brooks, Lolly & Vance had me all kinds of nervous for pretty much the entire story. I mean, someone’s bound to be hurt and the whole idea of two “friends” fighting for one girl just doesn’t sit well with me.  As a reader, I’m not sure who you’ll be rooting for: Team Brooks or Team Vance. I was Team Brooks all the way & I found myself frustrated with Lolly because I felt she was hurting him.  See? I get really into my romance novels.  LOL! Check this one out, it’s definitely a fun read set in a charming small town where everybody knows everybody and secrets hard to keep. 


A Lush Betrayal by Selena Laurence  
This is the not-so-easy love story of Joss Jamison, rock star, and Mel DiLorenzo, budding photojournalist. They develop a hot & heavy romance ignited by a strong attraction.  Other than the normal drama of rock star celebrity romances, you wouldn’t think that anything else could get in the way of two people who clearly want each other.  Except that Joss is tormented by something, a secret that could destroy not only his relationship with the love of his life, but also with his best friends. This story is definitely a page-turner involving not only hot relationships, but friendships hanging in the balance.  It’s a story that kept me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment