Monday, February 1, 2021

Turning Pages is a Workout

I mostly use my Kindle and have so many books in the queue, but recently I've utilized my local library to finish up some books in a series I didn't have stored up. Fortunately, my local library had the selections in their inventory and I felt good supporting them. Every once in a while, tap into your local library & check to see what they have for you. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you. 😊 Plus, turning actual pages is more of a work-out than pressing the touch screen. 😉Stay peaceful everyone & I hope you check out these following selections if you're interested in Contemporary Romance stories. Just remember, these selections are meant for 18+.


Dare to Desire (Dare to Love Book 2) by Carly Phillips
:  Alex is an athlete whose career is cut short due to an injury.  He gets an opportunity working for his half-brother that would allow him to make a difference in athletes' lives during & after their sports careers.  He becomes reacquainted with a former flame, Madison, that makes him realize what he wants his future to look like.  But he has a womanizing past and Madison isn’t one to easily forget that.  Alex has many swoon worthy moments in this story. I enjoyed reading Alex and Madison’s journey. 

 

 


Emma’s Dream (Morgan’s Run Romances Book 1) by M. Lee Prescott
:  Ben and Maggie had a one-night stand a few years ago.  Ben moved on (without any real goodbyes) to start and build a successful business miles from their hometown.  When he has a stress attack, he’s ordered by his doctor to stay away from work and relax.  Ben returns to his hometown and is now once again sharing life space with Maggie.  And he still feels the sparks that led to their one-night stand all those years ago.  But Maggie has a secret surprise for Ben.  Many things are in store for this hot couple! 

 

 


One White Lie: Barrington Billionaire’s Series: Book 1 by Jeannette Winters
:  Brice is very career focused and was/is willing to give up anything and everything to achieve his goals.  He has something to prove to his abusive father or maybe to himself.  He fell in love with Lena but decided to abruptly break-up with her when he felt that she may hinder his goals or that he couldn’t give her everything he felt she deserved.  Somehow she comes back into his life and old feelings resurface.  He doesn’t know what his motivations are anymore.  And Lena is hiding something from him.  For me, Brice was a hard character to warm up to.  He seemed unkind and I didn’t like how he treated Lena.  But I stuck with it.  And now I’m recommending it.  LOL!  I enjoyed this love story.



Shop for Thousands of 100% Authentic Autographed Marvel Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment