Friday, August 6, 2021

Comparison is a Waste of Energy

 

I captured this amazing piece from a blogger on one of my social media sites & I wanted to share it because I feel like at any one point in our lives, we need to hear this message. Let's work on being truly happy for others, without feeling like we're less than. We don't know what they're going through, what challenges they're facing and any other "behind the scenes" of another person's life. Also, they could really be having a fabulous, amazing life. That's awesome. No need to compare.

We've had some rough things happen to us in recent times, and there are moments when I go through the "why me?" black hole. But, thankfully, I have a pretty remarkable support system that pulls me out of it, and instead, focus on the good things...the things that are not going wrong. Everyone has good times and bad times. It's just the cycle of life. Appreciate the good times and know that the bad times are temporary. I make an effort to stay positive especially on social media because I feel like it's a platform that needs more of that kind of energy. I'm fortunate that when I divert from that path sometimes, I have my main people around me to make me realize that there are more good things than bad and yes, there is always, always something to be thankful for.

If you're in the midst of comparison and feeling unworthy in your own life, I hope reading the above piece helps, even if a little bit. As usual, sending light & love to you all. XOXO 😘

  Save Now @ Beau-coup.com build an ecommerce website for free

No comments:

Post a Comment