Friday, March 17, 2023

Cherished Memories of When the Wands Chose Our Wizards

 

These amazing memories are from 2015 and I vividly remember how much awe we felt while this was happening. We felt the magic and I'm grateful that The Huz filmed it. 

8 years later, they still offer this experience. The specific participants are chosen randomly (or by the magic of the wand) but after the experience, people are led to the gift shop with a multitude of wands to choose from. 

The amusement park world is kinda crazy at the moment with the hype and the crowds, so experiencing these moments and sharing it with my loves, especially now that they are young adults, is something I wholeheartedly cherish. I'm thankful for the unique experiences we've been able to provide the brothers over the years, and frankly I'm looking forward to just continuing to share life with them in new and different ways.

For parents of young kids, take the pictures, record the moments, and write down memories or feelings. Life gets hectic--either sneaking up on you, slowly creeping or just fast as heck. But whenever you get the chance to stop, reflect and appreciate the good times and learn life lessons, take it. 

Also, love your kids wholeheartedly with no conditions or restrictions. 

I hope I say it and show it to them often, but I love my boys.  LOVE, Love them!!! 🤗


Sale  

No comments:

Post a Comment