Friday, March 22, 2024

"'Larry The Musical' now Playing in San Francisco"

Thankful to watch this musical as a family.
 

This is an incredible show, currently playing at the Brava Theater in San Francisco. 

As a Filipina American, I was excited to be among the first to see this musical play but I was also nervous because I wanted it to be good. Well, I am happy to say that I was extremely impressed by the entire production. The performances were fantastic--the acting, the singing, and even the choreography. The sets were simple, but it all worked. So beautifully written--with heart--and a wonderful tribute to the late great Larry Itliong. 

If you get the chance & opportunity, go see this musical!


This is a brilliant cast!

I wish this production continued success!


Little and Lively New Summer Collection Upholstery Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment