Monday, August 1, 2016

44 Random Questions

I found another one of those random questionnaires on one of my Social Network's newsfeed & thought, well, I haven't done one of these in a while so why not? I've found that I'm a bit of a goody-two-shoes in my life choices so don't expect anything super edgy. LOL! If you care to share your answers with me, feel free. Contact me through any of my Social Media connections or comment below. 
Because a "Happy Life" as a goal is not a bad thing.
44 random things...
1. Do you like blue cheese? No 
2. Ever smoked? No
3. Own a gun? No
4. Favorite flavor? Chocolate! or CHOCOLATE!
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor's visit? Always
6. What do you think of hotdogs? Delicious, even though I know they're bad for me.
7. Favorite movies? Many! But I love "Return to Me", "Avatar", & "Planet of the Apes"
8. Morning drink of choice is? Definitely coffee, with cream...or milk & sugar.  

My life theme in a nutshell. ♥
9. Push ups? Uh...no
10. Favorite jewelry? Wedding ring, bracelets my boys give me...I love jewelry in general.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, writing, taking pictures. But most of all, I love spending time with my Husband and two boys...whether it just be going out to eat, going for a walk or traveling!  
12. Do you have ADD? No
13. One thing about yourself you dislike? I'm sensitive & will close off on people very quickly. I'd like to be less guarded, but it's a challenge.
14. Middle name? Go
15. Three thoughts?  I wish desserts were healthy. I want to meet kind people only. I love, love, the Huz & my sons! 

 16. Three drinks you enjoy often? Coffee. Lemonade. Water.
17. Current worry? Overall health & safety of my Huz & sons.
18. Current annoyance? Politics
19. Favorite place? Besides home...I love Orlando Florida, San Diego, & San Francisco.
20. What do you do for new yrs? Celebrate with my family.
21. Like to go? Absolutely!!!  Adventure awaits!
22. Three people who'll do this? It's posted in a blog, so the amount of participants are endless! C'mon, do it. It's fun! 
23. Do you own slippers? Most definitely!
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
25. Satin sheets? No. But I'm also not opposed to it.
26. Do you whistle? No. 
27. Favorite colors? Blue & yellow
28. Act like a pirate? Yes, why not? LOL!
29. Songs you sing in the shower? I don't understand why this has to be specific. I'll just answer "Yes!"
30. Favorite girls names? Elektra (LOL!), Snow.  I never think of girl names. Sorry. LOL!
31. Fave boys names? Quinn, Liam, Connor, Seth
32.:In your pocket is? Nothing. Glad it didn't ask what's in my purse!
33. Last thing made you laugh? The Husband most probably. 

Because he says things like, "Oooh, take a picture" & has zero concerns about looking like a dork. ♥
34. Best toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Doll
35. Worst injury? A motorcycle burn on the left side of my knee on my right leg. The scar maintains itself to the memory.
36. Would love to live? New Zealand. Looks so beautiful on TV.
37. # TVs? Just one, in our living room.
38. Loudest friend? My sister-in-law, R.  
39. # dogs? None
40. Does someone trust you? Well, I would certainly hope so.
41. Current book reading? The Darwin Elevator by Jason M. Hough (I have a signed copy from the author!) But I'm always reading something. Here are my "Literary Favorites". 
42. Favorite candy? Snickers & Ghirardelli
43. Favorite sports team? What's that? LOL!
44. Favorite month? February, March, August & October 


That was fun! Now that you've found out a little bit about me, I'd like to hear a little bit about you! Please share...
Jokes are always a good way to end anything...so here it goes...
C'mon, let's do it!
In closing & in honor of question #9 above, 
And #4, because CHOCOLATE!

Save 15% Off All SmugMug Packages. No Coupon Needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment