Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Shine the Spotlight on The Fold

When people think of theme music for an animated cartoon, most probably don't think too much about the artists making the music. If it's catchy, it may get you singing it under your breath at weird moments of the day.  And if other people are around you, they may ask, "What song is that?" And then you have to mutter, "oh...it's from...um...Lego Ninjago". "The what?", they'll probably say. Here, let me show you....
My kids & AFOL husband are huge fans of the Cartoon Network series Lego Ninjago. So naturally, I see and hear about all the aspects of the show whether I'm asking about it or not. Fortunately for me, it's a great show so I love watching it with the guys and seeing & hearing their enthusiasm. And an added bonus? The show has a great theme song performed by a solid music group!  Let me just say, I'm thankful for The Fold.  They are a super talented group who put together great music for a cute little cartoon show. Throughout the years the show has been on air, they've revised the theme song to fit into the season's theme. They are no-doubt, the musical voice of the show. And I listen to them. On my own. Because I like them!  And yes, I'll belt out this song every once in a while...sorry if you're within earshot. Check out their YouTube channel to see & hear more of their work.
Thanks to the husband, there's now some buzz about getting The Fold to perform at next year's Lego Ninjago panel at Comic-Con/SDCC. I'm joining the unofficial campaign! I think it would be awesome to see them rock it out live!  Are the Powers that Be listening? Because here we go...we want The Fold! We want The Fold! We want The Fold! **Pumping hands in the air**.
Go to The Fold/Cartel to buy stupendous The Fold/Ninjago merchandise! I have to say the t-shirts are quite stylish.
The Fold....check them out!

And just for fun...here's something random to hopefully make you laugh...
Enjoy life! XO 

Up to 25% off all Halloween favors, gifts & supplies at Beau-coup
Up to 25% off all birthday favors, gifts & supplies at Beau-coup
Up to 25% off all wedding favors, gifts & supplies at Beau-coup
Up to 25% off all party favors, gifts & supplies at Beau-coup

No comments:

Post a Comment