Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Interviewing My Three Guys

This was posted on Facebook.  Interview your children with these questions, but don’t prompt them, correct them, or put words in their mouth. Write down their answers as they say them. These rules make the answers more interesting. I wrote down their original answers even though sometimes they (especially my first-born), wanted to change the answer. Also, it’s pretty cool to see yourself in the eyes of your loved ones. I couldn’t help myself & included my personal commentary in parenthesis. My Huz wanted to be included in the interview session, so I thought, why not? Makes it more interesting. LOL!
Q=my first-born (13 years old)
L=my youngest (11 years old)
R=The Huz
(L-R) First-born, The Huz, and the Youngest....my 3 guys, my loves. ♥

Here it goes:

What is something I say a lot?
Q: Sure. (I guess he sees me as pretty agreeable.)
L: STOP!! (What parent doesn't, right?)
R: Go to bed! (What? LOL!)

What makes me happy?
Q: Us, doing awesome stuff. (He's not wrong.)
L: Watching Manatees play & eating Ghirardelli brownies. (Again, he's not wrong.)
R: Me (Of course, he’d say that...but technically he's not wrong either.)

What makes me sad?
Q: Me messing up (My first-born doesn’t say much, but he’s sensitive).
L: Seeing damage to the environment and bad behavior.(From one activist to another.)
R: Me (The Huz is insane.)

How tall am I?
Q: Tall enough. (Well, isn’t he sweet.)
L: 5 feet.
R: Fun size. (I like it!)  

How old am I?
Q: That’s not too important. (Trying to score points.)
L: 40
R: Not at all. (Yup, this one is definitely trying to score points.)

What's my favorite thing to do?
Q: Eat Ghirardelli brownies. (I obviously haven’t hidden my love of sweets from my kids.)
L: Eating a dessert (I mean, here you go.)
R: Getting a massage (Yes!)

What is my favorite drink?
Q: Lemonade (Yes!)
L: Lemonade
R: Pineapple Rum (And also yes!)

If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Q: Florida to watch the Manatees. (Right.)
L: Anywhere we go.(Right again.)
R: Italy (It's definitely up there too!)

Do you think you could live without me?
Q: Meh.
L: No
R: No
(This is a sobering & depressing question. LOL!)

How do you know that I love you?
Q: Because you just do.
L: Because you say it & show it.
R: You’re still with me. (Ha!)

What is my favorite food?
Q: Seafood
L: Anything with chocolate
R: Anything with chocolate
(Again, they're all right.)

What is my favorite TV show?
Q: It changes a lot.
L: None. Constantly changes.
R: Always changes.
(I guess I'm a very fickle TV viewer.)

What celebrity do I have a crush on?
Q: Never thought about that.
L:  You’re married. (LOL!)
R: Thor (Ooops! Ha!)

What is one thing that I do around the house that makes you happy?
Q: Cleans it up. (Alrighty then. HA! HA!)
L: Being there.  (Sweet, and brown nosing…LOL!)
R: Cook (It's always about food.)

That was super fun! Hope you enjoy interviewing your loved ones too!

Shop for Authentic Autographed Star Wars Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment