Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A Different Christmas RomCom: Handle With Care: A Holiday Story

I absolutely LOVE cheesy romcoms, but I especially love them during the Christmas holidays.  That's why I look forward to those, let's face it, sometimes awful Hallmark Christmas movies that are too predictable and often lacking in chemistry and well....diversity. But make no mistake, I still watch them with abandon and look forward to them every year.  And each year, I'm seeing small steps toward more diversity and color in the casting and although it's not where I think it should be in representing the stories of America (by far), I appreciate the painstaking baby steps that I see. And with each year, I hope we see more and more until it becomes a non-issue.  I strive to be an optimist. 😉

So, when I saw this super cute short put out by Wong Fu Productions on Youtube, I was thrilled to watch it especially since it hits all the feels with an unexpected twist.  It's actually from last year and I regret being late to the party but I celebrate it nonetheless and share it with whoever is interested in watching. And I hope that you take the time to. It's less than 25 minutes and as I said, it's super cute. 

I hope Hallmark, Netflix and Lifetime work on more Asian casted films because I for one, would love to watch them! Representation always matters. Sending light & love to you all! XOXO


Up to 47% OFF on eufy Appliances Christmas Sale Shop for Thousands of 100% Authentic Autographed Marvel Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment