Monday, December 7, 2020

Books Remain Even When...

 **These books are for adults only & carries a warning on explicit material.**

These sets of books are from The Steel Brothers Three series written by Helen Hardt.  It's a trilogy of books with the titles:

  • Craving
  • Obsession
  • Possession

This trilogy revolves around the ever complicated, super passionate relationship journey of Jade Roberts and Talon Steel.  Their story was a page-turner for me.  I wanted to know what happens next and what happened before (that makes sense once you start reading).  I felt outrage, disgust, empathy and sympathy--all the emotions you want to feel when reading a great story arc. I don't want to give anything away, so I'm just going to say, read it! 

In other words, there's more where that come from, so keep reading!

Beside the water, next to a tree, on the porch, wherever.  You'll find me reading.

Read books randomly recommended to you.

 

Shop for Authentic Autographed Star Wars Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment