Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Drinking Coffee and Helping Manatees

 I looked up the definition of "spirit animal" and found that the cheeky metaphor is interpreted as "someone or something a person relates to or admires". Based on that elucidation, I'm making the official decree that the manatee is my spirit animal.  I absolutely love the gentle, kind energy they radiate. Living in the West Coast doesn't allow me the opportunity to offer any grass roots help, but I can always continue to participate in raising awareness and support fundraising when I can. The Save the Manatee organization is the leading force in the conservation movement for manatees. If interested, please check them out to see what you can do to help no matter where you are on the globe.


I love their products and even proudly sport my sunglasses. 😊

 

Joining Save the Manatee is another awesome company I found, Manatee Gourmet Coffee, selling various types of coffees and merchandise with a portion of their proceeds going towards manatee causes. Check them out if you're a coffee drinker.  They have quality products. 

I love the manatees. I hope they can survive their latest ecological struggles associated with pollution.  They have some dedicated people working to help them, but their struggle is real. I send conservationists positive energy. Save. The. Manatee.


   Are you ready for Halloween? The best costumes go fast; get yours today and beat the rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment