Saturday, June 25, 2022

Woke up from a Crazy Dream

Credit given to unknown artist.
I mostly never remember the dreams I have each night. I heard that everyone dreams so I can't very well say I don't. I'm sure I do. My dreams just don't make that much of an impact. The Huz always shares his dreams which are always over-the-top elaborate and yes, crazy. He remembers them vividly. Again, me, not so much.

Then one morning I was startled awake from my own crazy dream and although the details are fuzzy, I can remember the gist of it. 

Basically, I saw dead or unconscious bodies on the floor while I was driving and because I felt I had somewhere I had to be, I didn't stop.  I carefully drove around them then made a phone call to the authorities to let them know what I'd seen. I then found myself at home when the doorbell rang to detectives claiming they need to search my house. But I adamantly replied that they couldn't search my house without a warrant. And the exchange became heated. They finally left and I found three people hanging out in a room in my house that doesn't exist in real life.  I angrily told them to leave the premises right away to which they ignored me. I tried contacting The Huz on the phone and I couldn't get a-hold of him. I felt my agitation and frustration.

Then I woke up. And I still remember the dream.  Weird, for sure. I don't think it means anything, except I've probably been watching some pretty edgy things on television lately. But, it's funny how dreams affect how we feel when we wake up.  Like, I woke up upset because in my dream I had strangers in my  house that wouldn't leave and a husband I couldn't contact--and like what was up with the dead bodies??!!  It was awful. After the initial negative feelings, I started to feel relieved the dream was just that....completely not real. And thank goodness for that. 😁

Honestly, I don't have any words of wisdom to share. I'm just happy the dream was not real.  That's it.  LOL!  Sending happiness out to everyone. 😘


customized wine glasses 

No comments:

Post a Comment