Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Officially Parenting a 5th and 7th Grader

It's the first day of the new school year (2015-2016) and we're embarking on new territory...the world of the 5th and 7th Graders. Looking forward to what the year has in store for us!

The boys are ready to go!
My 5th Grader's teacher is new to the school but she's already introduced herself through a nice email and a newsletter posted on Schoolspeak (main form of web communication utilized by the school). She has a lot of plans for her students, and I'm looking forward to watching her help my son expand his mind. And since I have a high anxiety child in this one, I wish him continued learning in managing his work-load, all-around success as a student, and to just have a fun & happy year.
The 5th Graders will be reciting this prayer every day.
My 7th Grader's teacher is rearing to go! She also sent out a newsletter and it's clear she has goals --focusing on the children's spirituality, academics and social skills--that she's ready to achieve with her class. They read the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens as part of their required summer reading and I'm told they will be referring to it all throughout the year. I'm confident my son will learn so much from this teacher and I wish him a fabulous year of growth!
Lots of parents on the first day of school!
My comfort zone, my village, my parent friends. ♥
Dedicated to my boys! ♥
Happy School Year 2015-2016 to all students and parents everywhere! Let's make this year amazing!
Shop Party Favors @ Beau-coup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment