Thursday, September 3, 2015

Take a Moment and Laugh With Me

Okay, so I've heard that season changes and "the beginning" of anything can send people to emotional highs and lows. And since I'm still in start-of-school mentality and feel those emotional bittersweet pangs caused by my rapidly aging kids, I thought I'd put together a laugh track post of some of the things I've encountered on the internet. Granted, you have to surf the same wave of my dry and unique sense-of-humor, but hopefully you'll find something to chuckle at.

**Warning: some humor is laced with strong language.**
I mean, right?
Safety is priority, I always say.
Some advice are more important than others.
Point made.
Some are just naturally loyal.

There goes small talk.
Whoever wrote this one MUST know me.
All you'll see is the back of my head, cuz I'm gone!
And finally, because being corny, cheesy and creative are the 3 C's of humor...
Did you see it? Did you?
I hope you had some LOL moments. And if you didn't,  check back again, because I'm gonna keep trying until I have you rolling on the floor laughing.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment