Friday, October 23, 2015

Always and Forever, Standing Against Bullying

     
My youngest is currently a 5th Grader (and thankfully, known as a kind and considerate boy) so I'm very happy to share this video written and presented by his age group.

And although October is designated as National Bullying Prevention Month, I stand with all those suffering from any form of hatred every day, each month, all year. If you can be anything, BE KIND!
And keep in mind "strong people don't put others down...they lift them up"!

I was talking to my 12-year-old son just the other day about girls, and he says to me, "All the girls (in his class) are pretty, but their personality makes them stick out." He was referring to the fun, silly, and nice girls in his class that he finds attractive. Yes! I'm a proud mom!
So, let's put an end to bullying. THINK before you SPEAK!
Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind?

Let's stand against bullying, always and forever!


Eufy Security Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment