Monday, October 26, 2015

Fun Memories at Our Trunk Or Treat

Just for fun, I hashtagged (#) "trunk or treat" on Twitter and was treated (pun intended) to a wide array of fun pictures of all kinds of spooktacular experiences people have with these kinds of Halloween gatherings.  Our school event was no exception. My family and I had a wonderful time!
Aside from the creative trunk decorations, haunted house maze, photo wall, and costumed little people walking around, I played my favorite role (and official costume) as "musicians' mom". Both my boys shared their musical talents with their school community, and I couldn't have been prouder.

Here is my youngest boy (on vocals and keys) with his group of fellow 5th Graders and a 6th Grader, on the eve of his 10th birthday, performing a classic song with a special twist leading right into another crowd favorite tune! Hope you enjoy it.
  And here is my first-born 7th Grader (on vocals and bass), performing with his friend on drums and music teacher on keys. They present their version of the crowd favorite Motown funk tune, "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder! I hope you all have a chance to attend a "Trunk or Treat" near you! Have fun and stay safe!
CLICK HERE
Shop for Thousands of 100% Authentic Autographed Televsion Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment