Monday, October 12, 2015

Tomato Soup Teams Up with Bunnies

I've always been a fan of Annie's Homegrown products because of their commitment to organic products and clean eating.
My growing boys enjoy good food!

Let's eat!

Annie's Creamy Tomato and Bunny Pasta Soup is themed in a cute way with bunny shaped pastas.  It has a strong tomato sauce flavor and because it's a soup has a watery  consistency. I found myself wanting a bit more pasta to make it thicker but this product is a soup, so of course, it has to be "soupy".

Cracker in my soup? Why, thank you!



If you pair it with Cheddar Bunnies, it gives it a thicker consistency which my kids enjoyed.  My oldest son said putting the crackers in it makes it seem like there's more pasta in his soup. And then he whispered, "Can you give me some more of those crackers on their own later?" Why, of course, my son. ♥

Cheddar Bunnies are great on their own or paired with the pasta soup.
I have friends with very busy lives and sometimes cooking from scratch is just too much of a challenge.  There's nothing wrong with feeding our families a pre-made food product as long as it's of high quality & free of preservatives. I would wholeheartedly recommend this organic product to all my busy friends.

I tried Annie's Creamy Tomato and Bunny Pasta free from Influenster, but my experience is genuine and my opinions are fully my own. 

Shop for Thousands of 100% Authentic Autographed Entertainment Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com
Visit shopOrganic.com - For The Greater Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment