Monday, October 19, 2015

Mom always said, "Moisturize!"

I am admittedly not a high maintenance person when it comes to daily skin routines. I don't fuss with make-up, opting instead to stick with tinted lip balms and maybe the occasional eye-liner and/or mascara. But one thing that has stuck with me is the advice my Mom gave me, "Moisturize your skin.". So, the only thing I do religiously is apply moisturizer on my face daily and lotion the rest of my body occasionally.
I was sent a couple of sample sizes of  Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer through Sweet Free Stuff and Target and was excited about giving them a try. You have to apply the product right out of the shower before you dry yourself. (This is outside of my norm so I found myself having to deliberately remind myself not to grab the towel first). The product glides on smoothly and with a wetter consistency than regular body lotion. And the directions tell you not to wipe it off. Just let it dry. It absorbs into the skin and leaves a shiny glow (not the radio active kind, but the supple skin kind ☺). I was given two scents to sample: With Refreshing Coconut Oil and With Nourishing Manoi Oil.  Both had very pleasant scents but I loved the way the Manoi Oil smelled. It reminded me of the Sampaguita Flower of the Philippines.

Give the products a try if you want to change up your moisturizing routine. ☺


Laga Handbags - Handmade designer handbags

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am getting old and just starting to think I should use moisturizer. I always have an issue with the way it smells--so I am hoping the coconut smells like just that! It's one scent i LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you look beautiful! But moisturizing is great. I'll try pretty much anything and everything. I did sample the coconut & liked the scent. Hope you enjoy it too. ☺

      Delete