Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Teenager!

My first-born is officially 13 years old today! He's such a great kid in more ways than one & I'm so Blessed that God chose me to be his mother. He's a fabulous son & an amazing big brother!
Happy 13th Birthday!! He'll always be my baby. ♥
 
ALL ABOUT MY FIRST BORN!!!

1. Was the pregnancy planned? Yes
2. Were you married?  Yes
3. What was your reaction to finding out?  So incredibly happy & nervous.
4. Were you induced? Yes
5. How old were you? 27
6. Who did you first tell? The husband & I found out together through an in-home pregnancy test, then we informed the grandparents on both sides.
7. How did you find out? Missed my period (I’m pretty regular) & the husband & I took a home pregnancy test & waited for the results together.
8. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes
9. Due Date? March 25
10. Did you deliver early or late? One day late…I had to be induced.
11. Did you have morning sickness?  No
12. What did you crave? No cravings.
13. How many pounds did you gain from your pregnancy?  40lbs
14. What was the sex of the baby? Male
15. Did you have any complications during labor? Yes. Had to be induced. So much pain. LOL!
16. Where did you give birth at? Los Alamitos Medical Center
17. How many hours were you in labor? 21 hours (And I'll never let him forget it. :-P )
18. How much did your baby weigh?  6 lbs
19. How old is your first born today? 13
20. What astrological sign is your baby? Aries


Here's to my Aries!
All these & more!
My Aries has had to deal with a few sneakies in his young life. :-/
This is a confirmed trait of my Aries.
And the final astrological meme sums up my Aries pretty well...
My first-born, an Aries.
Dear Son,
May all your dreams come true! We wish you a Blessed and Happy life! ♥
Always,
Mom, Dad, & Lil' Brother

Shop for Authentic Autographed Spider-Man Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment