Monday, March 7, 2016

This is Funny Stuff!

Ready for some laughter breaks?!  Here you go. Enjoy everyone! :-D

Let's start it off with this nature prescribed PSA:

 Warning: This video may seriously cause you to consider WTFrag you are doing with your life. :-D
Poems are hard. So, bacon. :-D
Chewie just tells it like it is, you know?
Just point me in the right direction. Thanks. :-D
Let's hear it for those amazing Dads who are there for their daughters! :-)
Best reason for a name change, I say. :-)
It's ALL about the hair!
Bigotry is stupid. Case in point...
I'm with the Juice on this one. *Chants* Long live the Juice! 
Meh. What do they know? Laugh anyway.
Did I hear you, right??  Fists up!
And last but not least....
I've got lots more advice where that came from.... :-D
Hope you're having a great day & these funnies make it even better. If your day isn't going so well, I hope these cheered you up a bit.  Life is often hard, so try to find the humor in it. XO  Til next time...



  photography gifts customized wine glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment