Monday, March 28, 2016

Pop Works and Company Popcorn: A Snack Review

Pop Works & Company Popcorn: Birthday Cake flavor
Special thanks to PinchMe for the complimentary Pop Works & Company Birthday Cake Popcorn. Although the product was sent to me free of charge, all thoughts & opinions are genuine & entirely my own. 

When I saw that I had "Birthday Cake" as my review flavor, I was a bit apprehensive about whether or not it would be received well by the family & I.  Luckily, it was sent to me during the same week as my first-born son's birthday so I thought, "Why not? We'll have a special themed snack review." ☺  So, what's the verdict?  We really loved it! It's sweet, but not overly so. It does get a bit addicting & before you realize it, you've had one bite after another.  It's tasty & we'd definitely purchase & eat this snack in the future.

Here is the product information taken from their website:
Pop Works & Company: Birthday Cake Popcorn information
Birthday boy along with Puffy the Manatee posing with the yummy snack bag.
Lil' Brother loving the sweet popcorn flavor.
Eat fun stuff! ♥☺

FASHIONABLE Mamuye Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment