Monday, May 2, 2016

May Musings

As I'm organizing & coordinating my family's schedule (which I tend to do every Monday morning, beginning of the month, or the end of an activity/goal reached), I'm in awe at how fast this year is progressing. It's May! So, I'm taking a moment to reflect. And always, always live in the moment!
Great reminders!

                                                              Fess Up Challenge
Bath or shower? Shower, baths take way too long!
Straight or curly? Naturally straight. Perms are dangerous, speaking from experience.
Favorite movie? Return to Me starring David Duchovny & Minnie Driver. From my Pinterest pins, it's clear I have fickle cinema choices.
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Android or iPhone? Android, definitely!
Texting or call? I prefer texting. I don't like talking on the phone & much prefer face-to-face interaction.
Facebook or Twitter? I have accounts with both, but feel more of a connection with Twitter.
Favorite type of food? Filipino, but I love eating food in general.
Dream job? On-line business
Favorite pizza? Meat & veggies (& slap plenty of garlic on there!)
Favorite cake? Chocolate
Talking or fighting? Talking.  This is super strange to me. Why would anyone prefer fighting?
Night or day? Day
Summer or winter? Winter weather, summer vacation
Wine or whiskey? Wine
Makeup or no makeup? None to light make-up, & tinted lip balm or lip gloss.  Too much paint is un-natural.
Favorite TV show? Can't lock me down on this one. Check out my Pinterest pins!
Hair up or down? Down
Jeans or leggings? Both.
Painted or non painted nails? Painted.  Doesn't mean I get mine done regularly, but I prefer them painted.
Favorite color? Blue
T-shirt or dress shirt? T-shirt
Flip flops or sneakers? Both
Big purse or small? Again, both. I have special uses for both types.
How many tattoos? None
How many piercings? 2, one in each ear
Diamonds or pearls? Both. Jewelry? Yes, please.
Favorite animal? Easiest question--Manatee!
Rap or country music? Rap
Sports or couch? The couch.  That's a terrible answer, but it's honest. 

Seek balance:
                                                 Spread positivity!
The most effective sleeping pill......Peace of Mind.
The most worthless emotion......Self-Pity.
The most prized possession.......Integrity.
Hope ends when you stop believing.
Love ends when you stop caring.

And finally, I feel it's appropriate to end this "May" entry with a bit of humor....
Have a wonderful May Month everyone!!! ♥


Laga Handbags - Handmade designer handbags MobStub.com - New Daily Deals live at midnight EST, every day!
MobStub.com: Stay Trendy. New Deals Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment