Friday, February 5, 2016

Photo Summary of Catholic Schools Week 2016

The boys' school, led by their Student Council, had many things planned this past week--Catholic Schools Week 2016!
Ready for a week filled with activities!
Monday: Pajama and Movie Day
They all look so comfortable!
Tuesday: Twin Day AND Business Casual Day (Interview for Science Fair).  Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture their "Twinning" pictures because they changed into them during the day.  I'll have to rely on the Yearbook Committee to see those. ;-)
The boys are all dressed up for their Science Fair interviews.
Wednesday: Wacky Accessories Day! I think this is one of my favorite "days" of Catholic Schools Week. 
Everyone is accessorized, even Puffy the Manatee!
And yes, that's a cardboard eye patch on the 7th Grader. They love being weird. <3
I was able to get the kids to stand still for a second to get a group picture!



Spotted: a unicorn head! Had to take a picture!
That's the Principal of the School, getting in on the action. Super Principal!
Thursday: Disney Day!
Sportin' our Star Wars t-shirts!
The boys were excited about this day specifically!
Friday: Class T-Shirt Day!
The 7th Grade class color is pink & the 5th Grade class color is Dark Blue.
The week ended with a wonderful surprise for the Husband & I as well as another opportunity to shine some pride on our boys. It was announced that they both took home winning prizes for the school Science Fair! I'm so proud of them & they prove to me everyday that they're both smarter than I'll ever be. :-P
Posing in front of both of their projects.
Proudly displaying their Science Fair Award certificates! Yay boys!
And so that ends Catholic Schools Week 2016 for us. Thankful to the boys' school and to their awesome teachers, administrators,  support staff, custodians & everyone else coming together to assure that my boys are in a loving, safe environment--as well as keeping up academic rigorous standards. It's not always an easy decision choosing any school for our precious ones, but I'm so grateful to be confident in our decision. Go Panthers!
Daily Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment