Monday, June 13, 2016

A Couple of Doves: A Product Review

I love the Dove Company mainly for their positive campaigns encouraging women to embrace their differences: size, shape, color, creed...we're all women & we're all pretty darn amazing! (#SpeakBeautiful) I was thrilled to receive a complimentary set of Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner from Walmart. All thoughts & opinions are authentic & truly my own. 

I have thick hair but a no-fuss, low maintenance demeanor when it comes to hair care.  I want to be able to wash & condition my hair in the shower, air dry & get going.  The Dove Intensive Repair combination works great for my needs.  The shampoo lathers great & effectively cleans my hair.  The conditioner glides on smoothly & instantly de-tangles and softens it. The soft texture is maintained until I wash my hair again. I think it's also important to note that these products are budget friendly, usually around $5.00 a bottle for both the shampoo & the conditioner separately.  Without question, I will continue to use these products for my hair hygiene routine.  Give then a try also!

Shop for Thousands of 100% Authentic Marvel Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com Autographed X-Files Collectibles and Memorabilia
Autographed Big Bang Theory Collectibles and Memorabilia
Autographed Doctor Who Collectibles and Memorabilia
I encourage everyone to please choose love & acceptance over hate & bigotry!

No comments:

Post a Comment