Thursday, June 9, 2016

Congratulations to the Commissioner of Ecology!

My Lil' Baby--my 5th Grader--made his bid for Commissioner of Ecology for his school! He's a feisty one for sure and I'm super, super proud of him! He ran unopposed which means he automatically gets the position, but the school can rest assured he's going to work hard to represent the position to the best of his ability.
  He has so many great ideas and the support of the Staff (I've already been approached by several of the teachers) as well as his Big Brother, & without a doubt, his parents (that would be me & the Huz).  Long live Ecology!
Campaign Poster #1: Zelda theme.
Campaign Poster #2: Pac Man theme.  My personal favorite.
Campaign Poster #3: Super Mario. My Lil' Guy's favorite.
I'm always proud of my boys & always, always, thankful for the precious memories we're making every single day! ♥

Laga Handbags - Handmade designer handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment