Thursday, June 16, 2016

Focusing on the Positive in Humanity & Wildlife

There have been so many tragic events happening in the news lately. As I re-read that sentence, I'm saddened to realize that it's a statement that can be relevant no matter when it's said. Since I consider it a personal mission to focus on the positive instead of dwelling on the negative, I want to share a touching video featuring renowned wildlife conservationist Jane Goodall releasing a chimp into the wild.  The poignant moment in the footage is when the chimpanzee, who's about to be released into the wild, appears to give Ms. Goodall a "thank you" hug.  For me, it shows that these animals are not so different from us humans.  They respond to kindness with a thankful heart.

There are still so many wonderful, positive and hopeful things for us to hold on to out there.  Let's keep on caring for the world and the life that resides in it.
Let's continue to focus on being good to each other, holding ourselves accountable for our own behavior.
And for those that feel anxiety, maybe these tricks will help:
Please join me in a movement of positivity! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment