Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Escape of Lego Dimensions Green Arrow

I'm so fortunate to be surrounded by creativity in the form of my favorite people: the Huz, the first-born (my 13-year-old), and "the baby" (who's 10). Their love for superheroes and Lego sets/themes go beyond just the occasional build.  They collect, they research (look at reviews, video blogs etc), they anticipate release dates, and my favorite, they make stop-motion videos. ☺I especially love when they collaborate--it's beyond awesome to see them bounce ideas off each other (and yes sometimes disagree) and when they finally have a final product, I'm beyond thrilled!  So, here's their latest collaboration: "The Escape of Lego Dimensions Green Arrow". *Whispers*..I make a special voice-over cameo as WyldStyle. ☺

They have a special message (a.k.a. "Easter Egg") for the makers of Lego Dimensions regarding Lego Universe--hope the powers that be are listening. ☺
Fun Fact:
Powerful. Mystical. The Lego Brick.
For Laughs:
Over the years, I've gained the skill to avoid stepping on Lego.  But I know the pain!
Installing an alarm system is good, but always know there are other options.
It's good to have a competitive spirit. Just make sure you can handle the pain of defeat. Someone has to lose.
You know you have build talents when your creations look good enough to eat. Beware: Lego doesn't digest well.
And finally, there's always the naysayers that try to squash the fun out of someone.  Let me tell you this: Lego has adult fans.  They're called AFOL=Adult Fan Of Lego.  It's a thing. The Huz is a proud one & our sons claim they'll be ones as well.  So for them & countless others, this one's for you!
Celebrate the Unique that is YOU! ♥
"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be".--Maya Angelou

 

Laga Handbags - Handmade designer handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment