Friday, July 15, 2016

To Read or Not to Read, Not Even a Question

There will always be more books on my reading list than time for me to get through them.  But that will never stop me from trying.  You know that person who always has their nose in a book/Kindle? That's me.  Well, at least most of the time, when I'm not checking off my "To Do" list, and raising good boys.  Okay, let me rephrase: I'd LIKE to be that person who always has their nose in a book/Kindle.  Meanwhile, here's three books I have read recently I'd like to pass on to YOUR reading lists.  Enjoy, & don't forget, send me your recommendations too! And before I go on, just a reminder, I mostly read Contemporary Romance Novels which are geared for adults 18+, so if you don't fit into this category, you'll most likely not enjoy these selections. Okay? Okay.

Resisting the Bad Boy: Sullivan Brothers Nice Girl Serial Trilogy (Book 1) by Violet Duke


Abby is a nice girl: kind, generous, understanding.  She’s been best friends with Brian since college & helped him through some pretty rough times.  And Brian’s brother Conner finally notices her—really notices her & starts pursuing her.  She responds & they build a relationship of sorts that both know can’t last, maybe, sort of….there’s a LOT of story to tell.  Book 2 is called “Falling for the Good Guy” and Book 3 is called “Choosing the Right Man”.  


Silent Love: The Love Series- Book 1 by Casey Clipper


Sean and Beth have many personal hurdles to overcome to make their love solid.  Beth especially is holding back because she feels that what she considers disabilities and other securities contribute to her not being good enough for Sean.  But Sean is a very committed and persistent guy.  He is absolutely secure about his love for Beth. Also, be ready to be introduced and get a glimpsed of Ryan, Sean’s brother. He’s quite the character. And Sean and Ryan are inseparable…a package deal.  Read this very entertaining selection & series.  Book 2 is called “Unexpected Love”. Book 3 is called “Dangerous Love”. And the final installment, Book 4, is called “Taken Love”. 


Micah by Jo Raven

Micah is a survivor of the foster care system; once homeless and living on the streets but now finding his place in the world with a solid job & friends that he considers family.  Evangeline comes from a family of privilege but has always had a soft heart for those in need; making friends with the homeless and always stopping to lend a hand.  Are they meant to be together? The story alternates from each other’s point of view so the reader is made fully aware of how they feel about each other.  Passionate is just one word to describe it.  This selection is the beginning of The Damage Control Series.

Don't ask the impossible of me. I read!

I pride myself on always looking on the bright side of life, now I know why! ☺

Up to $108 Off Pre-order Discount for Eufy Best Ro ERetail LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment