Thursday, November 12, 2015

Not Daring Enough to Go Commando

In Cottonelle's  new ad campaign they make the bold challenge, "Do you dare go commando"?  I have to hand it to them for coming up with a funny way to bring attention to the sometimes taboo subject of toilet paper and wipes. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a sample package of their flushable wipes and I have to say, it's a good product. The flushable wipes have a mild fresh scent and enough thickness to do its purpose.  Ever since my boys began potty training over 10 years ago, I've been purchasing flushable wipes and have continued to do so even after potty training was completed.  Let's just be real here, it's a fresher way to go...no matter how old you are. And to answer the question....no, no I don't dare go commando. LOL!

 Here's an interesting video about rigorous testing to ensure that their products are flushable.




Stay clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment