Thursday, November 19, 2015

Pampering My Skin with Aveeno


The Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash and Lotion are a great combination to pamper my skin. The body wash is very creamy and lathers on quite nicely. I can detect the moisturizing effect it has on my skin and I love that soft, silky feeling. The lotion pairs up nicely and completes the whole skin regimen. The scent is just slightly above subtle and is pleasing to the senses.

Funny story: I had just finished applying the lotion on my hands and elbows and jumped in the car with my husband and kids to do some errands.  My husband says, "What's that smell?"  I'm thinking, "Uh oh." But I said, "It's the new lotion I'm trying. Do you like it?" He says, "Yeah, it smells like detergent, but in a good way. I like it." 

Okay, I'm not sure the folks at Aveeno were going for "smells like detergent", but let's not dwell on that comment but instead focus on "in a good way".  The husband liked the smell, so that's good. Trust me, if he found it unpleasant, he wouldn't hold back on his opinion.  LOL!

The Aveeno Active Naturals brand have ingredients that are "selected from nature and uniquely formulated by AVEENO® through the power of science to deliver visible benefits for skin and hair." Please check out their website for more information on their process and other products they offer. 

My opinions and experiences are genuine and sincere and truly my own. Please try out these products and comment to let me know what you think or tweet  me your experiences.  

I'm a member of the Crowdtap AVEENO® rewards program, and AVEENO® sent me samples of its AVEENO® SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT Nourishing Coconut Body Wash and Lotion to review.

CLICK HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment