Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Time for a Humor Break!

Yes, it's that time again. I've collected some more funny things, at least what has actually made me laugh.  I have quite the cheesy sense-of-humor and not above some crass. So, if you're easily offended, go ahead and skip this entry...but I'm usually appropriate so feel free to check out my other entries.  So, here you go.....Laugh and enjoy!
Not sure what this says about me, but yeah..I laughed...out loud. ☺
So this falls more under "cute" than funny, but it's amusing and makes me happy. 
Another cat meme...corny, but it made me laugh! You've cat to be kitten me! LOL!
So, that's what they call it!!!  Deja Moo, yeah...☺
I mean, right? We're all fine. ☺
This always seems to happen to me when I'm pressed for time.
Now you have something to chuckle about when you have this same exact exchange with your partner.
See? Even psychotic killers don't get it. Sorry to all the crocs lovers.
I mean, if you're going for authenticity...
And lastly,
He's got my vote! ♫♪♫
****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment