Tuesday, January 5, 2016

And Yet More Moisturizing Options!

Gettin' my moisture on! ;-)
In the article titled 26 Tiny Things You Need To Start Doing For Yourself This Year, the first item it states is "Use good quality moisturizer on your face every morning, every night, or, if you live in a dry, cold climate, both".  Great advice, of course. But I'll take it even further...just use moisturizer on your skin, period. With that philosophy in mind, I'm always up to sample any and all products that claim to help my skin escape the dreaded villain--flaky dry skin.
When I received my JingleVoxBox from Influenster, I was thrilled that it included Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. I'm still one of the few people in a "1st World" planet that wash dishes by hand, so I especially have to use lotion on a regular basis or my skin and hands start to look like the zombies from that popular show everyone always talks about. ;-) Cetaphil is a good product. It glides on smoothly and penetrates the skin without any unwanted greasiness.  It's designed to be mild & I can say first-hand I experienced zero irritation from using the product. It is a fragrance-free product which I know is a positive aspect for most people.  I have to admit that for me, it is a drawback.  I don't use perfumes much, so I enjoy the occasional pleasant scent with the lotions I use.  But that's a pretty mild complaint considering the product does its job. If you're looking for an effective moisturizing product, give Cetaphil a try. Leave a comment or tweet me if you get a chance to try the product. I'd love to know what you think. :-)

This product was sent to me completely free from Influenster, but my experience and opinions are genuine and completely my own.


Are you ready for Halloween? The best costumes go fast; get yours today and beat the rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment