Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lotion in the Shower?

Feeling in a rush and wanting to moisturize in the shower? Well, here's a product to try: Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion. I did just that when I was sent a free sample by the company. I tried both the Cocoa Butter and Nourishing varieties. 

It's a different way of moisturizing but it's fairly simple. Basically, take a shower as you normally would with your own chosen body wash, rinse off, then, while still in the shower, apply the Nivea.  It spreads on just like any regular lotion except you're applying it on wet skin.  Then you rinse it all off as you would a body wash. It rinses off easily.  Moisturizing routine complete.

I liked the feel on my skin, but my favorite part was the pleasant, clean scent. I focused the product on my arms & elbows where most of the dryness on myself occurs.  My skin felt moisturized and I felt no dryness after my shower. I enjoyed this product and will include it in my moisturizing routine.

All thoughts and opinions are sincere, authentic and truly my own.

Shop for Thousands of 100% Authentic Autographed Entertainment Collectibles at HollywoodMemorabilia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment