Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Favorite Looks from Golden Globes 2016

Did you catch the Golden Globes this year?  I'm a huge celebrity watcher & pop culture junkie and one of my favorite things about these shows is the fashion. I loved some of the selections this year. Kudos to the stylists who I know work super hard on their craft. I'm well aware that my choices are on many people's "worst dressed" list. What can I say? Fashion is subjective.  I like what I like. Here are the top 3 of my favorite stand-outs.
America Ferrera
I love this beautiful shade of yellow. I love the fit and cut and how it accentuates her curves. It's simple and very elegant. 
America is wearing a Jenny Packham dress, Brian Atwood shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and Simon G jewels. Source: JustJared
Eva Longoria
I love the floral details and the shape of this dress on Eva's figure. The small train just adds elegance and is perfect for an event like the Golden Globes.
Eva is wearing Georges Hobeika. Source: PopSugar
Viola Davis
This dress just popped out for me. I love the star studded action going on & I love how modest yet sexy Viola looks in it.  It gives ample top & arm coverage but allows "a peek" at some skin.  She looks so elegant in this dress. Viola is wearing Marchesa. Source: Huffington Post

Did I miss some of your favorites? Do you strongly disagree with me?  Feel free to leave a comment or tweet me--but be kind about it. ;-) :-D

And in closing, I'd like to send a big congratulations to Denzel Washington for his Cecil B. Demille Award. Such a deserving recipient!! And also to Leonardo DiCaprio for winning in his category just because I think he's awesome--not only for his talent but for his environmental crusades!  **Applause**

No comments:

Post a Comment