Sunday, January 24, 2016

My First PinchMe Box of Awesome Products!

Received some awesome products to try out!

ScotchBrite Extreme Scrub: I'm still one of those few people in a 1st World planet that still wash dishes by hand. So, I frequently buy dishwashing sponges and scrubs. This product does what it claims. It's high quality and lasts a long time. It may be more expensive that other brands, but it's an effective product. 

Oil of Olay: I love this product! It glides on really smooth with an adequately thick lather.  I can feel the moisturizers working and feel the softness of my skin when my shower is done.  The scent is very mild (I don't mind it having a stronger flowery scent if they ever wanted to switch up their options.)

Purell Sanitizing Wipes: Love this product.  I don't consider myself an obsessive germa-phobe, but I like the idea that my hands are as free from germs as possible.  I love having sanitizers on hand to use especially when I hear those coughs and sniffles in enclosed spaces.  I'm always sharing my sanitizer stash with my husband & kids.  

SinfulShine Nail Polish: I love the available color options. I appreciate that it's long-wearing because, as a Mom, I don't have a lot of time to switch up my nail colors. I'm lucky if I even have time to give myself an at-home pedicure. It's a good product.

Breathe Right® Nasal Strips:  I don't usually have nasal problems. But born out of poor coincidence, I couldn't have been more fortunate to have this product on hand recently when I was hit with some kind of virus and congestion symptoms.  Since I was having trouble breathing, I followed directions & put on the product. It gave me some relief from my congestion symptoms. 

Thank you PINCHme for giving me the opportunity to try out these products free of charge.
My experience and opinions are genuine and completely my own.

ceremony supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment