Friday, January 1, 2016

Turning the Page onto 2016!

As we enter into a New Year, it's natural and actually very good to have some resolutions on hand, changes to make oneself better, goals for improvement.
For me, Pope Francis just hits the right points.
  • Don't gossip
  • Finish your meals
  • Make time for others
  • Choose the 'more humble' purchase
  • Meet the poor 'in the flesh'
  • Stop judging others
  • Befriend those who disagree
  • Make commitments, such as marriage
  • Make it a habit to 'ask the Lord'
  • Be happy
I've got some of those covered, and without revealing which ones (*wink*), I definitely have some room for improvement. But it's 2016, and I'll certainly be working on them.
Spend time with people who enrich your life.
I do a pretty good job being selective about the company I keep especially in recent years.  With God's grace & some luck, I will continue on this path. Thankful for the Huz and our boys--my squad, my people.
Learn from your mistakes.
The journey of life is filled with trial and error. Mistakes make us stronger as long as we learn from them.  May my family and I continue to learn from all our mistakes, rise above them, and contribute positive energy into the world. This is a New Year goal and a continuing life goal.
Solid advice.
New Year, New Beginnings: Hope but never expect. Look forward but never wait.
As an avid reader and a well-intentioned writer, I love this sentiment.
Let your creative juices flow.

Peace on Earth all year round!
 My New Year Wishes for all of you:
  • May you have Sunshine in your life to warm your body.
  • May you have Peace to ease your mind.  
  • May you have Faith that good things are possible. 
  • May you have Hugs to comfort you.
  • May you have Courage to rise above challenges. 
  • May you have Fun & occasions for lots of laughter. 
  • May you have Health to appreciate life's gifts. 
  • And finally, May you have Love to make everything in life worthwhile.
Gifts With Humanity - You Shop We Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment