Monday, January 25, 2016

Let's Build a Glider!

And so begins the creative adventure my guys embarked on involving some left over poster board, scissors, glue, and an adventurous Lego Minifigure. ;-)  :-)
No funner people I ever did see. ♥
If the boys aren't working on their school work & extra homework assignments, they're tinkering with their toys and coming up with their own special projects.  This particular weekend, my youngest one was recovering from an illness so all of us were just relaxing with him, playing some video games, playing catch-up with T.V. shows etc.  All of a sudden, my husband declares, "Let's build a glider!".  The two boys immediately jump aboard the project and much fun was had!
Great minds collaborating....
There were several different versions of the glider--each one created with much enthusiasm.
The test flights were super fun!
So, it didn't always work and the gliding wasn't exactly an "alert the media" event, but man! The guys had fun! They didn't have much time to continue with their ideas on this particular day since we had somewhere to go, but they were enthusiastically coming up with more ways to make the flight more stable.  I know it's an on-going project among their other lists of projects.  I'm proud of my creative and fun guys!

If you've ever built your own glider, I'd love to hear about. Send me a comment or tweet me!


No comments:

Post a Comment